Virgin America flights and customer reviews

Virgin America, founded in 2004 under the name Virgin USA and operational since August 8, 2007, is an American low-cost airline. The company's headquarters is located in Burlingame, California, USA. VAI Partners owns 75% of the share capital stock, the remaining 25% of the company is owned by Virgin Group. Virgin America offers scheduled long haul “point to point” flights between the main maritime cities of the East and West Coasts of the United States. Its main hub is located at the international airport of San Francisco (iata SFO). The frequent flyer program of Virgin America is "Elevate".