Malindo Air flights and customer reviews

Malindo Air is an Malaysian airline founded on 11 September 2012 and operational since March 2013. Malindo Air is a joint venture between National Aerospace and Defence Industries, which owns 51% of the company and Lion Air of Indonesia, which holds the remaining 49%. It headquarters is located in Petaling Jaya. Malindo Air operates domestic and regional passenger flights, its main base of operations is located at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL).